Hit Chance Increase is a bonus featured on some items, the amount indicated is a multiplicative bonus to the chance to hit the target.

This bonus is factored in last, multiplicative means that with a base chance to hit of 20% and a hit chance increase of 50% your resulting chance to hit is 30% not 70% (that would be additive).